Friday 25 September 2015

My New Addiction...

I have a very bad addiction right now...

On June 16th, my cousin and older brother introduced me to this addiction. Apparently, many people around the world are addicted to this as well, especially the Chinese and Russians. Today marks the two month monthsary between me and this addiction.

You know what? It's Dota 2.


I am soooo addicted with this game but I am still good with maintaining my schedule, especially when university has just started.

If you're reading this and you're a Dota player too, my first hero was Drow Ranger (whom I dislike now because she's just too squishy >.<). My favorite heroes (my Dota friends know this lol), is Mortret the Phantom Assassin. I love my Mortret. I also love Riki and Techies (hate me now, I give you my permission). My new love is for Death Profet, so easy kill with her :DDD Oh, and Queen of Pain!!

Dragon Knight is also easy to use, but his base attack speed is a bit troublesome for me. Shadow Fiend and Night Stalker are my personal favorite, because my cousins and brother; my teammate, don't use them a lot. But I have to say, they are a bit tricky to use. Especially Nevermore... OMG what the hell DX Another personal favorite is Lifestealer, but again, still learning...

The names above are all carry heroes. Don't I ever play as a support you asked? Yes, and it is Vengeful Spirit. She's by far my favorite support. Maybe because she also can carry *evil grin*.

My Dota friends are all boys and their reactions were like " YOU PLAY DOTA!? BUT YOU'RE A GIRL!!!". Girls can play games too! Especially for me, a tomboy muhahahahahaha.

The first thing that attracts me with Dota is the character design. I love the costumes and color palette, so beautiful. And I guess I just love RPG games (I know that Dota is not RPG, it's MMORPG I guess?), but still, I love this game and I am addicted. Even my lecturer bans me from playing Dota XD


As an artist, I want to create as many as possible, as a practice for me too. I have done Shadow Fiend and Night Stalker for my friend (commission) and I. I've done both on an agenda :) It's on my deviantart profile so be sure to check it out!

I'm in that phase where I'm too lazy to put watermark on photos for my blog lolol. I'm making my personal watermark right now, so stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment