Wednesday 23 September 2015

Alive

Hello. Surprisingly, I'm still alive and have abandoned this blog for months. I will try to blog some more with a proper content in the future.

Am currently blogging from my phone. Just want to share how I feel right now. Well, I do feel like s*** atm... Dizzy and heavy head. Jakarta is blazing hot these past few days and heat stroke hit me fast. So sad cause tomorrow is Eid Adha and I want to draw as much as possible.

Aside from that, I want to make my youtube channel more alive by putting a proper content. Maybe reviewing art tools that I like to use? Anything art related I guess. What do you think? Any suggestions?

A little venting; I am someone who really hates to lose. A bit selfish, something I've been working on to tune down.

What do you think about popularity? People around me have been competing to be the number one in everything, to be the IT girl. For someone who hates to lose, this event actually makes me want to step away from the spotlight and lock myself in my room. This has been bothering me for so long.

I don't even know why do I feel like this, maybe because of my always want to win trait. Very annoying to have this feeling and I still don't know how to fix it.

I like to be the quiet person and keep my friends close and work my way up by myself slowly but steady and sure.

Welp, better stop venting. Anybody here plays Dota 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment