Saturday 24 January 2015

Meow

Hello guys! I managed to spend some time to upload this humble blog in the midst of my final projects :') I will be sure to update you about the progress etc later when I'm done ;)

Soo, what did I do today? We have a social project that we need to conduct for our Character Building class. We decided to give food to the homeless people that we encounter on the street. It is such a heart warming experience and it teaches us to be kind to everybody, not just our family and friends, but EVERYBODY. Spreading kindness is a very beautiful thing and you will feel happy seeing their smile :D


After we did the project, we took a break at a local park (more like a sport stadium...), because our first plan was to find some homeless people there. We found one, but since there were too many cops, we decided to give the food to three stray cats XD But we did give some to a poor lady.

I managed to take some good shots of the cat. Enjoy!


Somehow, I managed to capture the loneliness... 


Free food! This cat took the the chicken ONLY (lol)


After the white cat left, these two came sniffing around on the food.


Left: "C'mon dude you gotta try this! It's free and delish!"
Right: "I dunno if I like it..."


"Fine, might as well eat the whole thing"


"Fine, I'll enjoy some massage from these humans"





Have a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment