Wednesday 3 September 2014

Skin Care Products + Gift

Just so you know, I will also blog about other stuff other than my drawings ;3


Just like the title said, I will be blogging about my current skin care products that I use, plus a gift from my friend. She went to Singapore a few weeks ago and got me this:



It is from a Korean brand called innisfree and it is their Jeju Volcanic Pore Solution Kit.


The back view of the box tells you how to apply the products in order.





I love the packaging and the materials they use to make these. They use a very good material for the tube, it feels so soft, while for the toner and lotion bottles, they use a very light weight plastic material. As a design student, I'm always curious about the story behind every design.



The back view of the product. I cannot read a thing...



Comparison with my own hand... So small!!

I know The Face Shop and Etude House and have tried some of their products. Love love Etude House so much. Never tried innisfree before, but it is said that they use eco-friendly ingredients from Jeju island. Sounds interesting. Will try it later. She also gave me a bonus inside the box:


Etude House Silk Scarf, a hair conditioner.

Thanks love for the gift :)


Moving on to my current skin care products. I trust The Body Shop because they use natural ingredients for their products and non animal testing. These are the products that I always use every night:


The Body Shop Vitamin E series: Nourishing Night Cream. Have heard a lot of good reviews about this product and I decided to give it a try. And just like magic, after a week I can totally see the difference! My skin feels so bouncy and well.. nourished! <3



It has a pinkish colour and smells so nice, like a body lotion :)


For oily skin people like me beware, don't apply it too much because when you sleep your face tends to get oily. I got some acne in the morning on first try because I applied it too much. But don't worry, just apply a lil bit on your face and enjoy the result :)


Next product is this Body Shop Tea Tree series: Blemish Fade Night Lotion. It's supposed to make your acne scars fade away. My skin kind of reacted badly towards this product at first try. I stopped for a few days and decided to try it again. After a few weeks, I can see my acne scars start to fade.




One pump; small amount, is quite enough for your one of your cheek. To be honest, I don't really fancy the smell. It smells like one of those traditional Chinese medicine :(


Comment below if you have some thoughts about the products above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment