Sunday 7 September 2014

Skin Care Haul

Haven't been producing many drawings for the past two weeks since I'm very busy with other project. Well anyways, went to Watson today and bought 4 skin care products that I've been dying to try (well some, not all products). Here they are:


First one is this Rexona Women Advanced Whitening. It is said that it can whiten your dark armpit. Is it true? Only in 7 days!? *shocked* Let's give it a try starting from tomorrow! :)



Second one is this Vaseline Healthy White body lotion. I always love Vaseline's products because they are not sticky and smell really good. I always change my sunscreen monthly, well not monthly, I always try new things when the old one is out XD



Third one is this Biore Body Foam Whitening Scrub. Honestly, I never tried using a scrub before. I know what it does though haha. Will try this during my shower ;)



The fourth one and last but not least is this Biore Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Sheet. It can remove your whole makeup, even waterproof mascara!


Actually I have tried this lol.


The packaging is really simple. I love it <3


Let's give it a try, shall we? Just to show you guys how effective this product is. By the way, a pack contains 10 sheets only.


Here I will be using my Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner that I bought at Singapore last year. I rarely use it though. Despite the pen tip which makes application a lot easier, the colour does not really show in one stroke and it smudges easily.


After a few strokes.


Let's do this! 


In one swipe, it's pretty clean ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment